Tutorial

pfi...@gmail.com

May 16, 2006, 5:15:05 PM5/16/06
to EmacsListen
Does anyone know if there is an older tutorial or user guide besides
the one on http://www.speechwiki.org/SR/EmacsListenTutorial.html?

Nils Klarlund

May 17, 2006, 7:58:30 PM5/17/06
to Emacs...@googlegroups.com
Pfisher: I'm afraid that this all there is in addition to
http://shorttalk-emacs.sourceforge.net/ShortTalk/index_tutorial.html

/Nils

PS: I have a version of EmacsListen working under Linux and Emacs 22 (the
still unreleased major new Emacs version). This works using a tcp/ip
connection as already provided for in Barry's vr-mode (but with further
enhancements). New features also include click-to-correct (on the word
as inserted in the text-buffer, not the EmacsListen buffer). Sometime
within the next couple of months, I'll take some days further polishing this.