Heater electrician Toronto. Install wiring to a heater 647 932 5666

electrici...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2016, 12:20:49 PM6/22/16
to electrici...@googlegroups.com, Electrici...@googlegroups.com

Heater wiring and repair electrician in Toronto

Installing heaters of all types, sizes, brands, Amps and Volts

Add a baseboard heater. Hook up a water heater to electricity

Wiring in buildings to add wall heater
Install a power outlet in a finished house
Run new wire in finished building from panel
Move wiring, relocate, install wire in homes, offices
Licensed electrician installs breaker, wire, connection in stores

We do not repair heaters. We repair electrical feeds, circuits, wires, breakers. And I can replace baseboard heaters and thermostats but not hot water tanks

433f1227dddf.jpg