Sole Type 20584.024 Wiring Information

AC Me

Dec 29, 2007, 8:12:00 AM12/29/07
to Electric Motor Control
Hi all. I have been asked by a favorite uncle how a Sole motor of the
above type should be connected. This motor was extracted from a
washing machine before that washing machine was scrapped and the make
and model of the washing machine is unknown. I believe Sole are an
Italian motor manufacturer but I cannot track down a web site for this
manufacturer.
Does anyone know where I might be able to get wiring information for
this motor.

Happy New Year.

Mike

tmem...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2007, 5:22:43 AM12/31/07
to Electric Motor Control
Good luck!!
It may be a case of using some trial and error from a voltage and
current limited supply.

Best regards,
Mark.

AC Me

Dec 31, 2007, 9:11:41 AM12/31/07
to Electric Motor Control
Thanks for the sentiment, Mark.

Do Sole really want to keep their products secret? Surely there must
be a web site somewhere that gives technical information on their
products!
How did the current users of Sole products get the information
necessary to incorporate Sole motors into their product offerings?
Presumably their designers and product engineers are somewhat psychic.

Ah! The mysteries of businesses that do not seem to want to sell their
products!

Don't mind me. I'm just very frustrated at the moment.

Take care.

Mike
> > Mike- Hide quoted text -

donnie-gg

Feb 11, 2008, 2:04:09 PM2/11/08
to Electric Motor Control
I have a SOLE 3 phase motor in my KENMORE WASHER . It uses a "speed
control board" ($145). You can find it at the SEARS.COM parts site -
look under Model #417.43042200.
I am also looking for info on SOLE motors and controllers..if you find
any please post.

If you decide not to use the motor I would be interested in purchasing
it from you - my email is xt...@diamond-digital.org

ATEFE AKHONDI

Feb 14, 2008, 2:20:55 AM2/14/08
to Electric-Mo...@googlegroups.com
hi can you hlp me about speed controll motors
thanks alot for email

Rashid Tagelsir Ahmed

Feb 14, 2008, 2:39:34 AM2/14/08
to Electric-Mo...@googlegroups.com
hi
can you helpe me about instrument software hand book
TQ

--
Thanks and appreciate your co-operation.  Thank you very much

Rashid Tagelsir Ahmed Mohmd
Electrical& Instrument Engineer
PCS for FSF Projects
PDOC Phase 2 Project (Upstream)
Mob 0912225598

tmem...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2008, 7:31:19 PM4/12/08
to Electric Motor Control
Hi

Please provide more detail of what you are looking for.
In the meantime, look at http://www.lmphotonics.com/vsd/vsd_01.htm

Best regards,
Mark