How come no one here is freaked out about what happened in Arizona?

Mike Ridgway

Jan 19, 2023, 8:02:43 AM1/19/23
to Election Integrity
And what continues to happen thanks to judges who turn a blind eye to serious problems?

image.png

Chris Bystroff

Jan 19, 2023, 5:25:39 PM1/19/23
to Election...@googlegroups.com
I suggest working towards meaningful audits that satisfy GAO requirements.
You are not alone. NY is struggling too.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 8:02 AM Mike Ridgway <miketan...@gmail.com> wrote:
And what continues to happen thanks to judges who turn a blind eye to serious problems?

image.png

Please forward EI messages widely and invite members to join the group at http://groups.google.com/group/ElectionIntegrity/members_invite.

If you're not a member and would like to join, go to http://groups.google.com/group/ElectionIntegrity and click on the "join" link at right. For delivery and suspension options, use the "Edit my membership" link.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Election Integrity" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ElectionIntegrity/CACVXJRyVCyuGOaMB9aqhW67GTb54uRNSVM%3DMA8GsH1-mNU63nw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Chris Bystroff <http://www.bioinfo.rpi.edu/bystrc/>
Professor of Biological Sciences and Computer Science