Subverting Justice : How the Former President and His Allies Pressured DOJ to Overturn the 2020 Election

JimS2

Oct 15, 2021, 11:33:52 AM10/15/21
to electionintegrity, Voting Rights Task Force, vrt...@googlegroups.com

“Subverting Justice

How the Former President and His Allies Pressured DOJ to Overturn the 2020 Election”

By the Senate Judiciary Committee

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Interim%20Staff%20Report%20FINAL.pdf

(I have not read this yet.)

Mike Ridgway

Oct 18, 2021, 10:20:53 AM10/18/21
to Election Integrity
Didn't I just read somewhere that Joe Biden was saying emphatically that people who defy subpoenas should be put in jail?

Please forward EI messages widely and invite members to join the group at http://groups.google.com/group/ElectionIntegrity/members_invite.

If you're not a member and would like to join, go to http://groups.google.com/group/ElectionIntegrity and click on the "join" link at right. For delivery and suspension options, use the "Edit my membership" link.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Election Integrity" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ElectionIntegrity/ACE1A75F-C89C-445F-84C2-552763DC72CA%40hxcore.ol.