Internet Voting Plague Threatens SF & Bay Area

Jim Soper2

Nov 27, 2021, 11:18:59 PM11/27/21
to Carl Carter, Steve Hoffman, Jennifer Cohn, Meg Holmberg, Dale Axelrod, Richard Tamm
Backroom deals are being made to introduce secretive, paperless, risky Internet voting to San Francisco and the entire Bay Area. To stop this, democracy advocates are now going public. We are asking you to speak out for paper-based, transparent elections, and for assisting the disabled to vote without endangering our government. What happens in California does not stay in California. Please see the linked document.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cdysj6S7D0SfR_yRItBud5zJA_Bt3Q_Qni9UfsmkMys/edit?usp=sharing