The Future of Voting Machines Today! 4pm PT | 7PM ET

Lulu Friesdat

Mar 22, 2022, 5:19:05 PM3/22/22
to SMART Elections

The Future of Voting Machines

March 22nd

4pm PT // 7pm ET

SPECIAL EVENT JUST ADDED: ELECTION COMMISSIONER AND SOFTWARE DEVELOPER BENNIE SMITH WILL DEMO A LIVE HACK OF ELECTION RESULTS. YOU PICK WHO WINS.

SIGN UP

We are covering many different voting machines that are in use around the country. We will likely cover some vendors tonight, and some at our next forum. Vendors include:

  • Clear Ballot
  • Democracy Live
  • Dominion
  • ES&S
  • Hart Intercivic

ASL Interpreters and visual descriptions are provided. Closed Captions are available on Facebook, or the YouTube replay.

Thanks. Hope you will join us!!

Attend on

YouTube

or

Facebook

--

Kind Regards,

Lulu

@LuluFriesdat

Executive Director, SMART Elections

Elevating election reform to an urgent national priority

FutureOfVotingMachines.jpg