Special Forum on Reforming Our Boards of Elections

Lulu Friesdat

Aug 8, 2021, 4:29:03 PM8/8/21
to SMART Elections, electionintegrity, Election Integrity, grassroots-elec...@googlegroups.com, CV...@groups.io

Tuesday August 10th • 7-8pm ET

Re-Imagining Our Boards of Elections

After NYC Board of Elections made yet another historical blunder, this time including test votes in the results of the June 2021 primary, the NY Senate Standing Committee on Elections held public hearings. Their goal: find out what problems poll workers, voters and the public are experiencing with the Board of Elections, and gather ideas about much-needed reform.

The comments were explosive and insightful.

Broadcast live on YouTube & Facebook

View this email in your browser

Following Episode

  • Tuesday August 24th • 7-8pm ET

    (Details to come)

Moderator: Lulu Friesdat, Election Security Journalist, Co-Founder & Executive Director of SMART Elections

Co-host: Bennie Smith, Shelby County TN Election Commissioner & Software Developer

What did viewers say about our last forum?

"Fantastic show!"

"Great discussion of RCV! I’m glad I tuned in."

"Great meeting today!!"

"The forum was great tonight!!! I learned a lot more about RCV and it was totally worth watching."

Thank you for protecting your vote!

--

Kind Regards,

Lulu

@LuluFriesdat

Executive Director, SMART Elections

Elevating election reform to an urgent national priority

ELEC PROT FORUM 2021-0810 TWITTER.png