Tonight! SMART Elections Brooklyn Transparency Project 7pm ET

Lulu Friesdat

Jun 29, 2021, 6:44:39 PM6/29/21
to electionintegrity, Election Integrity

Tuesday 6/29 7pm ET

Live on You Tube

& Facebook

We have lots to catch you up on.

  • Our Brooklyn Transparency Pilot Project discovered irregularities in the data at polling sites, and encountered fierce resistance from the New York City Board of Elections. Public oversight is the foundation of transparent elections. We'll bring you the latest on our fight for accurate trustworthy results.
  • Groundbreaking election security legislation that we helped author and advocate for passed the NY Senate. It even got coverage in the NY Daily News! Unfortunately, it did not pass the NY Assembly, but we are already laying the foundation to move forward in the next session.
  • Plus, actor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Mark Ruffalo tweeted (multiple times) in support of our work!!! Woo Hoo!
  • SPECIAL SURPRISE GUEST: New York City Mayoral Candidate Paperboy Prince.

    "...an artist, rapper, activist, street performer, web designer, fashion model, and entrepreneur. Prince has had some experience in politics, having worked as a County Committee representative, held internships at the US House of Representatives and Supreme Court, and run against Brooklyn Rep. Nydia Velazquez for the north Brooklyn congressional seat last summer." Prince is concerned about the irregularities that we found in the election results in the NYC primary as part of our Brooklyn Transparency Pilot Project.

Join Us!

View full invite.
--

Kind Regards,

Lulu

@LuluFriesdat

Executive Director, SMART Elections

Elevating election reform to an urgent national priority

ELEC PROT FORUM 2021-0628 TWITTER.png