Real nanotech. Real medicine. And zombies.

Edward M. Lerner

Aug 3, 2010, 10:57:42 AM8/3/10
to Edward M. Lerner news
I'm pleased to announce today's mass-market re-release of SMALL
MIRACLES, my 2009 medical nanotechnology thriller. Call the new
offering small miracles in a smaller package.

For the paperback edition, the cover background has been made lighter
and brighter. That's a welcome change: you no longer have to take my
word for it that the (rather creepy) nanobots are swimming in
blood :-)

Curious? For a peek at the spiffy new cover and to read more, check
out today's blog post:

http://edward-m-lerner.blogspot.com/2010/08/real-nanotech-real-medicine-and-zombies.html

And as a taste, here are two of the newer reviews:

"A very powerful argument for deliberation with experimental
techniques as well as a suspenseful story -- a modern day Frankenstein
with the potential for global tragedy."
-- Critical Mass

"This book was smart, engaging, and tight, with all the little pieces
fitting together ... Highly recommended."
-- Intergalactic Medicine Show

SMALL MIRACLES
Edward M. Lerner
Tor Books