MOONSTRUCK and PROBEd; ENERGIZED, and now BETRAYed

1 view

Edward M. Lerner

May 24, 2011, 9:58:57 AM5/24/11
to Edward M. Lerner news
I've had an interesting few months. My out-of-print first two novels,
PROBE and MOONSTRUCK, returned to print. My latest novel, ENERGIZED,
began running as a serial in Analog (look for ENERGIZED in book format
next year). And the fun continues ...

Today sees BETRAYER OF WORLDS re-released in mass-market paperback
format. (It's been available in hardback, ebook, and audio formats).
Here's what I had to say on my blog when BOW was first released.

http://edward-m-lerner.blogspot.com/2010/10/betrayer-of-worlds.html

Of BETRAYER's post-publication reviews, here's my favorite:

"Rescues, captures, kidnappings, reluctant temporary alliances,
backdoor negotiations, propaganda campaigns, bluffs and double-bluffs,
alien and cross-species politics, and, of course, betrayals. Lots of
betrayals ... One hopes that Niven and Lerner come up with some
additional twists and turns." —Locus

Want to know more? Click through to Amazon, at

http://www.amazon.com/Betrayer-Worlds-Larry-Niven/dp/0765364980/

Because this is a what-has-Ed-been-up-to summary, I'll conclude by
mentioning that Larry and I have turned in the manuscript for FATE OF
WORLDS -- the conclusion of both the Fleet of Worlds series and the
Ringworld series. I anticipate a mid-2012 release for FATE, too.

Now it's time for me to start research for my next book -- about
which, no hints yet. Sorry. It's too early even to commit to a
working title.

Best regards,

- Ed