Two Month Rental from September 1st to November 1st

Jessica Talbot

Jul 8, 2020, 11:46:42 PM7/8/20
to East Nashville
Hello East Nashville! I'm looking for a place to rent for two months beginning in early September while my home is being renovated. My roommate and I work at a school and we are hoping to stay in our community. We have two very sweet dogs. We have a slight preference for a furnished place, maybe an airbnb that is standing empty? Please direct message me if you have a place you would be willing to consider renting out for a modest budget. We are both very clean and would take care of the space! Thank you!