mobile car repair

Clay Ernst

Jun 22, 2020, 12:05:54 AM6/22/20
to East Nashville
is there such a person that does/helps with general fix/repair car issues like battery replacement I have a lr3 Land Rover w a dead battery and under hood it all looks complicated to me thanx

ItsJoan NotJoann

Jun 22, 2020, 1:07:20 AM6/22/20
to East Nashville

On Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 11:05:54 PM UTC-5, Clay Ernst wrote:

is there such a person that does/helps with general fix/repair car issues like battery replacement I have a lr3 Land Rover w a dead battery and under hood it all looks complicated to me thanx

If you can get that vehicle started take it to Advance Auto Parts and they will replace the battery.