ADV: Library Curbside Pickup Expansion beginning September 21

Robinson, Suzanne (Library)

Sep 11, 2020, 12:21:12 PM9/11/20
to Rosebank Neighbors, Eastwood Moms Club, Inglewood Moms Club, Lockeland Moms Club (lockelandmoms@gmail.com), Rosebank Moms Club (rosebankmomsclub@gmail.com), Gay Inglewood, Inglewood, Inglewood Billboard, Inglew...@yahoogroups.com, Maynor Place Neighbor Assn (maynorplace@yahoogroups.com), Nashville East (East-Nashville@googlegroups.com), NINA_Ne...@yahoogroups.com, south-inglew...@googlegroups.com

Hey, Neighbors!

Beginning September 21, you can use contactless curbside service at three additional library locations: our Donelson, Goodlettsville, and Inglewood branch libraries.

This brings the total number of locations offering curbside to 12, as we work to get you the books and materials you love conveniently and safely. We’ll offer curbside at Donelson, Goodlettsville, and Inglewood from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. every weekday.

If you normally use the East Branch for your holds, they will be available at the Inglewood Branch after September 21.

Get full details on contactless curbside here or call (615) 862-5800 for help.

And remember: We might be physically distanced right now, but we’re still bringing you the free story times, puppetry fun, and other library classes and workshops you love through NPL Universe.

Thank you for using and supporting Nashville Public Library.

npl2

Suzanne Robinson  | Library Manager

Nashville Public Library | Inglewood Branch

4312 Gallatin Pike | Nashville  TN | 37216

615.862.5866 x73847

Library Journal’s 2017 Library of the Year