ADV: Inglewood Branch Library opens Monday, June 27.

Robinson, Suzanne (Library)

Jun 23, 2022, 12:09:32 PM6/23/22
to Gay Inglewood, Inglewood, Inglewood Billboard, Inglew...@yahoogroups.com, Maynor Place Neighbor Assn (maynorplace@yahoogroups.com), Nashville East (East-Nashville@googlegroups.com), NINA_Ne...@yahoogroups.com, south-inglew...@googlegroups.com

Good News!

Inglewood Branch will open our doors Monday, June 27.

Please share the date with your friends and neighbors.

Our staff and the installers are working hard to get everything ready for you.

We can't wait to welcome you back!

By the way, Babies and Books story time with Mr. Andrew will resume at 10:00am

and 11:00am, Monday, June 27.  We hope to see you there.

Suzanne Robinson  | Branch Manager

Nashville Public Library Inglewood Branch

4312 Gallatin Pike | Nashville  TN | 37216

615.862.5866 x73847

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram