Have an old digital TV box laying around?

Scott Morton

Feb 12, 2020, 6:32:06 PM2/12/20
to East Nashville
Does anyone have one of the old digital TV boxes laying around they would be willing to part with?  I dumbly threw mine away years ago thinking I would never need it.  Welp, now I do and once these were FREE!  Thanks in advance!!!

image.png

--

Scott Morton, RLA, LEED AP

scottm...@gmail.com

1005 North 14th Street

Nashville, TN 37206

ItsJoan NotJoann

Feb 12, 2020, 8:31:25 PM2/12/20
to East Nashville

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 5:32:06 PM UTC-6, Scott Morton wrote:

Does anyone have one of the old digital TV boxes laying around they would be willing to part with?  I dumbly threw mine away years ago thinking I would never need it.  Welp, now I do and once these were FREE!  Thanks in advance!!!

image.png

Sorry no.  This is not what you wanted to hear but you might check out eBay
to see if you can find one at a reasonable price.

Good luck!