ADV: Nashville Public Library is Coming Back!

Robinson, Suzanne (Library)

Jun 1, 2020, 9:09:50 PM6/1/20
to Gay Inglewood, Inglewood, Inglewood Billboard, Inglewood-INA, Maynor Place Neighbor Assn, East Nashville, NINA_Neighbors, South Inglewood, Eastwood Moms Club, Inglewood Moms Club, Lockeland Moms Club, Rosebank Moms Club, Beth Smith, Beverly Blakely, Catherine Walker, Emelie Sciarpelletti, Jeannette McGee, Judy Spross, Kara Hinerman, Karen Lawrence, Kate Finchum, Linda Stachera, Marsha Gupton, Martha Benet-Holt, Nancy Green, Patty Richards, Richard Whitesell, Sara Temple, Sheryl McKeel, Sandy Peterson
Check it out!  Nashville Public Library is coming back with curbside pickup starting June 8.  It will be offered at 8 locations around the city.  Inglewood, East, and Goodlettsville patrons will be able to pick up their holds at the Madison location.  The link below will take you to our page.  Please take a few moments to read all about this service.  We can't wait to serve you again.