Key parts for Colour Genie

Tibor Fenyvesi

Oct 31, 2017, 7:04:53 PM10/31/17
to Eaca discussion
Hi,

I'm searching 2 pcs key presser /holder shaft for EG 2000.

Thanks,
Tibor

Fritz Chwolka

Nov 1, 2017, 2:00:55 PM11/1/17
to Eaca discussion
Hi Tibor, I'm from germany so  postage maybee to much money.

If you didn't find help - I have a dead Colour Genie for spare parts not knowing what quality the keyboard ist.
You can get some of the keys only for shipping cost -  maybe best some of the seldom used for typing.

But I hope there is other help  near you.

Tibor Fenyvesi

Nov 1, 2017, 2:47:47 PM11/1/17
to Eaca discussion
Hi,

You're great! I sent an email to you for details.

Many thanks,
Tibor

Terry Stewart

Nov 1, 2017, 11:23:52 PM11/1/17
to eaca-di...@googlegroups.com
Excellent Tibor.  I'm glad the list has been of help.

Terry

Tibor Fenyvesi

Nov 20, 2017, 4:45:07 PM11/20/17
to Eaca discussion

Hi,

Here is my cleaned and repaired Colour Genie.
Many thanks for Fritz Chwolka for key parts!

Tibor

2017. november 1., szerda 19:00:55 UTC+1 időpontban Fritz Chwolka a következőt írta:

On Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 12:04:53 AM UTC+1, Tibor Fenyvesi wrote:
Hi,

I'm searching 2 pcs key presser /holder shaft for EG 2000.

Thanks,
Tibor

Hi Tibor, I'm from germany so  postage maybee to much money.

If you didn't find help - I have a dead Colour Genie for spare parts not knowing what quality the keyboard ist.
You can get some of the keys only for shipping cost -  maybe best some of the seldom used for typing.

But I hope there is other help  near you.

Terry Stewart

Nov 20, 2017, 4:53:44 PM11/20/17
to eaca-di...@googlegroups.com
Very nice Tibor!