Israel Trip 2013

Jeffrey Loh

Nov 12, 2012, 2:19:00 AM11/12/12
to ETW-Mailing-List, 00 ETW Committee, etwek...@etword.org
Just a reminder to submit your application forms and deposit if you interested in going and not wait till the last minute. This will greatly help in my administration. Do help me pass the word around. There will be a discount of $100 if I can hit more than 25. Thanks.

There are new archeological discoveries in the past decade, esp the city of David so it'll be good to view. The crucifixion and burial site is definitely not the Church of the Holy Sepulcher nor the Garden Tomb, so I'm making plans to tweak the itinerary a little. This time, I've also added a techno farm visit in the desert so it'll be an eye opener for us. I've managed to get cost savings for this trip because we are staying in Jericho instead of Jerusalem.

Jeffrey
Israel-Trip-April2013-brochure.doc