Israel Trip 2014

1 view

Jeffrey Loh

Nov 27, 2013, 9:27:21 AM11/27/13
to 00 ETW Committee, 00 ETW Ekklesia, ETW-Mailing-List
Dear folks,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Israel / Greece 2014 has been canceled.

As some are still wanting to go, I've hastily got the land operator to redo the trip for Israel ONLY. I'm still negotiating the prices for the air tickets. I've attached the itinerary for the tour. Let me know if you are interested so that I've an estimate of the number of pax that might be interested.

Dates: 23 Feb 2014 to 6 March 2014

We avoid pilgrimages, devotional tours or vacation packages. Instead we visit places of biblical, archeological and historical significance, steering clear of tourist traps and most "churches".

As I've a minimum number of pax for this, I'll need to fulfill this before the trip takes off. This will be my last time organizing group tours to Israel due to work and other commitments. Do join us if you can. There is no better time than now when there is peace in the country. It is our biblical responsibility to support the Israelis in response to the blessing of Abraham (Gen 12:3).

Shalom,
Jeffrey

Ancient Pathways Jeffrey Loh.doc