Singapore Messianic Group

1 view

Jeffrey Loh

Mar 26, 2013, 8:55:45 AM3/26/13
to 00 ETW Committee, 00 ETW Ekklesia, ETW-Mailing-List
Dear folks,

I've just set up a webpage called "Singapore Messianic Group" on Facebook. I put periodic postings etc, things for discussion etc on it. Feel free to "Like" and add notification to your newsfeed. Questions are welcomed. I find it easier to use than using emails as sometimes I get blocked for no reason.

If you go by the Rabbinic or Chinese Lunar Calendar, Passover falls on Monday 25 March. But if you go by visual sighting, it's on Wed 27th March according to the Israeli New Moon Society. Anyway, I'm not so contentious about the issue. See you this Shabbat if you are joining us for the Passover Feast!

http://www.torahtimes.org/the_torah_calendar/2013_01_Aviv.pdf

Shalom,
Jeffrey