Photo Archive - Call For Pictures

1 view

Feico Houweling

Oct 16, 2011, 12:54:56 PM10/16/11
to erhso...@googlegroups.com

Dear people interested in Eugen Rosenstock-Huessy,

I was asked  to set up a website with photos of and related to Eugen Rosenstock-Huessy. Some of you may have read the e-mails about this idea which circulated between members of the Fund and the Society earlier this year. This initiative is not something ‘official’ although of course in the long run it may become something like a photo archive.

To start with, I would like to ask anyone who has interesting pictures to mail me copies with a resolution as high as possible. I will then make a pilot website which can be commented on. Hard copies by post are also welcome. I will scan them.

Please add the following information, if available:

a) date of the image;

b) photographer;

c) location;

d) names of those in the photo (from left to right);

e) relevant notes;

f) metadata, such as the resolution, owner of the photo with address, etc.

Preferably, send pictures with people who are no longer alive. I know that many people object against having their portraits exhibited on websites and will take all care possible to see that privacy is guaranteed.

I am looking forward to receiving the pictures and will keep you informed about the new site. All comments are welcome.

Feico Houweling

fe...@xs4all.nl