Status of this e-mail list

Norman Fiering

Dec 5, 2021, 11:51:16 AM12/5/21
to ERHSo...@googlegroups.com
Friends,

This ERH google groups e-mail list was long ago superseded by the following list:

The latter has more than twice the number of names and addresses and is up-to-date.  The google groups list has a large number of addresses for the deceased.

If you wish to join the .org list rather than the .com list, please write to me and I will enroll you. The .com list should properly be deleted altogether. It suggests commerce. It has no authorization from the ERH Fund, the proper gatekeeper.

Norman

Thank you.

Norman

Norman Fiering
(Director and Librarian Emeritus
John Carter Brown Library)
Postal address: Wayland Manor
500 Angell St. (Apt. 519)
Providence, RI. 02906
401-521-0009

“For age is opportunity no less/Than youth itself, though in another dress,/
And as the evening twilight fades away,/The sky is filled with stars invisible by day.”
--Longfellow