Society website

Norman Fiering

Nov 9, 2010, 2:36:23 PM11/9/10
to Norman Fiering
Dear ERH Society members,

As a good example, in my estimation, of a clean, easy to access, comprehensive website, see the Foucault Society site:

Perhaps it has serious formal faults, that I am not sophisticated enough to notice.

Norman

Norman Fiering
(Director and Librarian, Emeritus
John Carter Brown Library)
Correspondence should be directed to:
P. O. Box 603233, Providence, RI 02906

Doug Floyd

Nov 9, 2010, 4:19:19 PM11/9/10
to erhso...@googlegroups.com
I run two wordpress blogs (one free and one hosted). I love it. It's easy to use, and plugins for a variety of adaptions that might fit a group. There's even a forum plugin if anyone in the group would be interested in talking via forum instead of email.

Grace and Peace,

Doug Floyd
http://dougfloyd.wordpress.com
http://www.douglasfloyd.com/about-2

I am unable, even at the worst hours, to abdicate from the belief that the two validating wonders of mortal existence are love and the invention of the future tense. - George Steiner