NC and TN Phillips

ELewis1963

Aug 12, 2011, 9:01:31 PM8/12/11
to Early NC Phillips Families
this is my Phillips ancestors
Abner Phillips 3/10/1793 Burke cty NC-died 7/31/1862 N Fulton, Georgia
1st wife Nancy Beck
kids
Alpheus Amos
Andrew Jackson
Albert
Alston
Allen
Almon (Alman)
Matilda (Katilda)
Ambrose
Tabitha (Talitha)

2nd wife Nancy Broadwell
kids
Emily
Sarah
Abel
Alfred
Aaron
Mary Selina

Tn Phillips
Edward Eli (John)(per will) Phillips abt 1788-1793 Sullivan cty TN/
died 1869 Sullivan cty also
wife Elizabeth Powell
kids
John M
Benjamin
Mary
Elizabth J
Sarah
Eli
Nancy
Lilbourn
Fanny
Charles (Charley)

trying to see if they connect in any way.

Thanks for any help
I have hit the brick wall running too many times
Thanks
Elizabeth Phillips Lewis

Tom

Aug 12, 2011, 9:06:02 PM8/12/11
to encphilli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elizabeth

What leads you to believe they are related? Neither of them share any common forenames of their children.

Tom

ELewis1963

Aug 12, 2011, 9:44:12 PM8/12/11
to Early NC Phillips Families
I really don't know that they are, except TN/NC was so close. The
first Phillips, I am ancestor from and the 2nd is our friend. But
since I have hit so many dead ends, this Phillips friend was a
begining maybe to start elimating. Don't know what elso to do. I did
hire a researcher in Raleigh NC which came up with nothing on parents
of Abner at all either. If any ideas, would love to here them.
Thanks very much for your relpy