[Android] iNES 6.1 Released

fms

Mar 24, 2021, 12:08:10 PM3/24/21
to EMUL8
Hello, All!

I've published iNES 6.1 for Android, a new version of my NES, Famicom, DiskSystem, and VS-System emulator:

https://fms.komkon.org/EmuAndroid/iNES-Android.apk -- outside Google Play
https://fms.komkon.org/EmuAndroid/
-- homepage

This release is based on the iNES 6.1 for Windows and Linux, published recently. It optimizes File Selector scrolling on newer Android devices, making it much faster with many files present. See below for all the changes.

ALL CHANGES:
* Fixed opening files from File Managers and other apps.
* Fixed file selection UI on newer AndroidTV devices.
* Enabled adding home screen shortcuts on newer devices.

Have fun!

PS: VGABnext, the universal GameBoy Advance, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Classic, NES, and Famicom emulator, is on $2.99 sale at Google Play for the last couple of days: