Configuration, where is it stored?

BeranMuden

Sep 11, 2021, 11:08:33 AM9/11/21
to EMUL8
Hello all,

As the title suggests, I'm looking for the answer on where the configuration of Speccy is saved?

When I change certain settings in the main menu, they are stored somewhere, since  the changes are persistent after restarting Speccy. I've looked in my appdata folder (Windows 10) and the main Speccy folder, but I can't seem to find any sort of settings file.

The reason is, I want to use different settings for different games, which I can then start using a script. Thanks in advance!

BM.

fms

Sep 14, 2021, 11:26:33 AM9/14/21
to EMUL8
On Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 11:08:33 AM UTC-4 beran...@gmail.com wrote:

As the title suggests, I'm looking for the answer on where the configuration of Speccy is saved?

It is stored in Windows registry.

BeranMuden

Sep 18, 2021, 9:54:18 AM9/18/21
to EMUL8
Thank you for the reply!
For those interested, here is the location:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\EMUL8\Speccy]