Please pray for china................

1 view

AGAPE LOVE DIVINE MINISTRIES

May 19, 2008, 10:22:57 AM5/19/08
to agapelove.div...@gmail.com

Please pray for china................

A powerful magnitude 7.8 earthquake shook central China on Monday, collapsing buildings and killing thousands of people. Chinese media reports that officials fear that many more people are trapped in the rubble. The death toll from the quake was raised to more than 34,000 on Monday, but the figure could rise dramatically as the Communist Party chief in Sichuan said nearly 30,000 were missing total 74000. A further 35,000 are believed still buried under the rubble, still continues.........................Please Please  spare your time and pray for china.

AGAPE LOVE DIVINE MINISTRIES

Come Discover Love Beyond Reason

mbenne...@comcast.net

May 19, 2008, 1:58:41 PM5/19/08
to ELC...@googlegroups.com

Greg M. Johnson

May 19, 2008, 5:54:15 PM5/19/08
to ELC...@googlegroups.com
Interestingly, I wasn't getting all of them, because my email service was marking them as spam!

The main page for the group says, "The groups.google.com forum for discussion of issues related to the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA)."

One flesh and blood person, that is, someone I see in real life-- I don't have proof of the rest of you! ;-)  -- once referred to this list by saying, "I've been reading your blog."  It just goes to show how it can be difficult to tell the difference between a series of unsuccessful attempts to start conversations and a self-indulgent blog.   I would discourage anyone from turning this email list into a general broadcast list of stuff they're broadcasting everywhere else.

The "Agape Love Divine Ministries" posts seemed to be more blog/spam than discussion starting about religion or the ELCA.  As such I've placed that userid under moderation, as far as I can tell from the group administration interface.

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 1:58 PM, <mbenne...@comcast.net> wrote:
Why do we continue to get this spam on this list?

From: "AGAPE LOVE DIVINE MINISTRIES" <agapelove.div...@gmail.com>

--
"Too many lifetimes are consumed by an irrational rebellion against the bullies of one's youth."

Greg M. Johnson
http://pterandon.blogspot.com

mbenne...@comcast.net

May 19, 2008, 5:57:46 PM5/19/08