FW: Collective Climate Action: Inspired Organizing for Our Future

1 view

Annette Mills

Apr 21, 2024, 2:57:21 PMApr 21
to eatcor...@googlegroups.com

Energy Action Team members,

Please take a look at the announcement below regarding Spring Creek Project’s spring podcast/video series, titled “Collective Climate Action: Inspired Organizing for Our Future”.

Also, it’s been way too long since our team has met. Please watch for the Doodle poll I’ll be sending out tomorrow – on Earth Day!

Thanks,

Annette