Fwd: ODOE to Hold Webinar for Potential Regional Administrators for the Community Heat Pump Deployment Program

Kirk Rensmeyer

Jan 14, 2023, 3:59:42 PM1/14/23
to eatcor...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Oregon Department of Energy <AskE...@energy.oregon.gov>
Date: Fri, Jan 13, 2023 at 8:51 AM
Subject: ODOE to Hold Webinar for Potential Regional Administrators for the Community Heat Pump Deployment Program
To: <kren...@gmail.com>

FYI

Click here if you are having trouble viewing this message.

ODOE to Hold Webinar for Potential Regional Administrators for the Community Heat Pump Deployment Program

The Oregon Department of Energy will hold a webinar on Thursday, January 19, 2023, at 10 a.m. for potential Regional Administrators of our Community Heat Pump Deployment Program. Regional Administrators can include local governments, Tribes, housing authorities, nonprofits, electric utilities, and other organizations listed in SB 1536.

SB 1536 directed the Oregon Department of Energy to develop a $10 million community heat pump deployment program through which Regional Administrators will support installation of heat pumps in Oregon homes. More information can be found in our Notice to Potential Regional Administrators and on ODOE’s Heat Pump Incentive Programs webpage.

Regional Administrators: Community Deployment Heat Pump Program

Thursday, January 19, 2023 | 10 - 11 a.m.

Visit ODOE’s website for log-in information

The meeting will be recorded and made available on the Oregon Department of Energy’s Heat Pump Incentive Programs webpage after the meeting.

Oregon Department of Energy

Leading Oregon to a safe, equitable, clean, and sustainable energy future.

The Oregon Department of Energy helps Oregonians make informed decisions and maintain a resilient and affordable energy system. We advance solutions to shape an equitable clean energy transition, protect the environment and public health, and responsibly balance energy needs and impacts for current and future generations.

AskE...@oregon.gov  |  503-378-4040  |  550 Capitol St. NE in Salem

Click here to unsubscribe or here to change your Subscription Preferences.