Regular Traffic Jam - Dwarka

Sanjeev Goyal

Mar 23, 2022, 12:47:05 AM3/23/22
to RO Delhi, rode...@gmail.com, dwarka-residents, chai...@nhai.org

RO Delhi <rod...@nhai.org>,
rode...@gmail.com,

Dear Sir,

The construction work at Dwarka Expressway is in full progress at UER-II. While heading towards NH-8 from sector 22 Dwarka underpass the traffic jam has become a regular feature. The whole traffic load of the main carriageway has been shifted to the service road adjacent to airport boundary wall. This service road is also capable of handling the load but only due to potholes the traffic is moving at a slow pace and traffic jam spills up to underpass on daily basis leading to a loss of 15-20 minutes. This route is taken by thousands of road users to go to Gurgaon and now this daily delay is pinching.

You are, therefore, requested to look into the matter and arrange for repair of potholes to save the society from this daily loss of time & fuel.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

Sanjeev Goyal

Mar 25, 2022, 12:47:06 AM3/25/22
to RO Delhi, rode...@gmail.com, dwarka-residents
Dear Sir,

While I hope you would take action on priority to relieve commuters from daily loss, I would put on record the commendable efforts put in by one sikh gentleman (often seen in red turban) to regulate the traffic. He is showing extra ordinary zeal and enthusiasm to control and manage the load. He must get some acknowledgement/reward for such exemplary efforts.

Regards

Sanjeev.