CRYPTO INVESTMENTS

stars news

Jul 8, 2022, 3:25:10 PM7/8/22
to Dubai Property Trading Society
UK 🇬🇧 Officially Registered Company.
Company Registration Number: 12088440
Incorporated on 5 July 2019
The only one company in the world - who have insured all of your crypto investments!
At Coinex Trade Platform Ltd. - , the safety of clients’ funds is our first priority.These custodial assets are covered for up to $  1 B  by the UK-based insurance company  Alpha Crypto Insurance .
The one-stop solution for crypto asset management
by company UK 🇬🇧 specialized on Crypto Currency Trading.
Our team consists of talented enthusiasts, exchange traders who united and founded a single company in order to build a valuable investment portfolio for the sake of profitable trading at digital currency exchanges. Thanks to many years of professional experience in this field (10 years and more), as well as partnership with reliable companies from all over the world, we managed to achieve great results in trading such popular currencies as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Ripple, and many others.
-UP TO 120% After 1 Day
-UP TO 210% After 5 Day
-UP TO 800 % After 30  Day
-UP TO  2300 % After 90  Day