Dynamic Folder

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

JCash

未讀,
2007年7月31日 下午4:10:202007/7/31
收件者:Dreamweaver
I am trying to create a dynamic folder that automatically updates a
page on the business intranet. Human resources regularly emails .pdf
files to everyone on the network, and I am trying to do away with this
practice. I would like to have a folder that they can drop the .pdf
files into, causing a link for those files to automatically be added
to a web page.

Jason Turnbull

未讀,
2007年7月31日 下午5:27:022007/7/31
收件者:Dream...@googlegroups.com

If you can share a directory that both users and the Intranet pages have
access too, you can use a server side language (PHP/ASP/ASP.NET ect) to scan
the directory, list the files and provide a link to them.

Regards
Jason

JCash

未讀,
2007年8月1日 上午10:03:202007/8/1
收件者:Dreamweaver

> If you can share a directory that both users and the Intranet pages have
> access too, you can use a server side language (PHP/ASP/ASP.NET ect) to scan
> the directory, list the files and provide a link to them.

I know that I need to use asp or php to do the scan, but I don't know
how to get started. I am ready to resaerch this further, but i don't
know what the process is called.

JCash

未讀,
2007年8月1日 中午12:45:172007/8/1
收件者:Dreamweaver
Breakthrough!

I just used IIS to enable folder browsing in the directory that I want
to make dynamic. Now all that needs to be done is for the address to
be plugged into the browser and an index page is openned. Thank you
for your help.

-Cash

回覆所有人
回覆作者