New Group Forming now

1 view

Kevin

Feb 8, 2007, 9:20:22 PM2/8/07
to Dreamweaver
I am posting here to let you all know about a new Google group I am
forming. It is geared towards professional web developers answering
questions about building efficient web pages or websites following the
Internationally accepted standards as published by the W3C. This
Google group will post your discussions within a minute or two unlike
some of the others I have seen on the web. If we run into alot of
issues with spam I will simply start up a regular bulletin board for
this purpose. If you are interested in joining please refer to the
following link.

Efficient Web Design and Development
http://groups.google.com/group/efficient-web-design-development

Jason Turnbull

Feb 8, 2007, 11:21:29 PM2/8/07
to Dream...@googlegroups.com

> This Google group will post your discussions within a minute or two unlike
> some of the others I have seen on the web. If we run into alot of
> issues with spam I will simply start up a regular bulletin board for
> this purpose.

You can choose to moderate the first post a user makes, the rest go through
instantly

You might also want to check out the mailing list at
http://webstandardsgroup.org

Regards
Jason

Kevin

Feb 8, 2007, 11:38:18 PM2/8/07
to Dreamweaver
OMG Jason Thank you that is almost exactly what I was looking for. I
have already started up the Google group but that forum will be very
helpful in my future anyhow thanks again.