Show/Hide Layers and onclick - Help?

1 view

Lynn

Dec 16, 2006, 5:14:18 PM12/16/06
to Dreamweaver
Hi, I've just done an experimental page with thumbnails that are
supposed to link to layers when they are clicked. I've used show/hide
layers and onclick, but when the page loads, it never allows more than
2 or so clicks and then hangs! I would really appreciate any help on
why this is happening and what I can do. Thanks so much!

Lynn

Here's the link: http://www.herrick-photo.co.uk/headshot_gallery1

Jason Turnbull

Dec 18, 2006, 11:16:34 PM12/18/06
to Dream...@googlegroups.com
> Lynn wrote:
> Hi, I've just done an experimental page with thumbnails that are
> supposed to link to layers when they are clicked. I've used show/hide
> layers and onclick, but when the page loads, it never allows more than
> 2 or so clicks and then hangs! I would really appreciate any help on
> why this is happening and what I can do. Thanks so much

Hi Lyn,

What browser are you using?
Works ok for me using Firefox, IE & Opera on Windows

Regards
Jason

Lynn

Dec 20, 2006, 12:31:56 PM12/20/06
to Dreamweaver
Hi Jason,

Thanks for checking! I figured out the next day that I hadn't hidden
the layers that weren't supposed to show and that seemed to fix the
problem...ah, the fun of teaching yourself :-)