advantages of dreamweaver? (to buy or not to buy?)

1 view

Tammy

Oct 24, 2007, 11:25:00 PM10/24/07
to Dreamweaver
Hello there~
I am beginning the research phase to decide whether or not to invest
in dreamweaver for web site design. I started a graphic design
business and do a lot of different things, including website design. I
currently work in html and css. So I am wondering what the advantages
of dreamweaver would be for someone like me.
Here are some examples of my websites so you can see what "level" I'm
at:
www.barefootpages.com
www.cardsbycameron.com
www.turnbobooks.com

What type of learning curve is involved? I struggle with flash, and I
am wondering if dreamweaver is similar?
Thank you so much for your time!

~Tammy