IMPORTANT! MeetUp Alternative

Jerry Troiano

Oct 25, 2006, 11:55:21 AM10/25/06
to New Jersey for Feingold / Russ for President
Hi All,

While MeetUp has been an important part of political organizing in
recent years, we've been ever on the lookout for a FREE and equally
functional alternative. I think we've found it: Zanby

Zanby is a Minnesota based company that was created with the goal of
allowing people to effectively organize in their communities, without
having to worry about any annoying fees.

So, New Jersey for Feingold is going to start organizing our meetings
through Zanby. It's very similar to MeetUp.com, so there isn't really
anything new to learn.

The link to our new group page is here:
http://russ-feingold-for-president.groups.zanby.com

I encourage everyone to go there now, create a free Zanby account and
join our group.

p.s. Our meetings are still scheduled for the 2nd Thursday of each
month. The next being November 9, 2006. Please come out and learn about
the next phase of the movement to elect Russ Feingold President of the
United States.

Fraternally,
Jerry