Run Russ Run

Jerry Troiano

Nov 9, 2006, 11:26:14 AM11/9/06
to Draf...@googlegroups.com
There have been a lot of posts in a lot of places mentioning vague developments for the "Draft Russ Feingold" movement in the near future. Well, it's November 9th, and we control both the house and the senate. In other words the future is here.

We're very pleased to announce the launch of RunRussRun.com, which replace RussForPresident.com as the national headquarters of the Draft Feingold for President movement.

Click here to sign up at RunRussRun.com.

The new site was developed by Internet activists from 16 states and 5 national constituency groups. We looked very carefully at what worked and what didn't in our state-level organizations, our former national site and previous presidential draft movements. Emerging technology helped us solve most of the problems we saw, emphasize what worked best and open up what we think is a new kind of site for on-line activism.

Click here to sign up at RunRussRun.com.

RunRussRun.com gives members access to a wide array of services including: a customized activism road map, interaction with other members across the country, and direct access to free tools for building local and state-level groups and activities. It also features up-to-the-minute news from the Feingold for President state and community blogs, discussion forums, and an option to pledge donations to a future Feingold presidential campaign.

Fraternally,
Jerry

--
Forward with Feingold! -  Russ for President 2008
http://www.runrussrun.com/referral/61726564