Vote for Jersey

Jerry Troiano

Oct 11, 2006, 2:18:16 PM10/11/06
to Draf...@googlegroups.com
The following is from Russ Feingold Progressive Patriots Fund.  Vote for New Jersey!

I'm proud to announce that because of your financial support earlier this month, today is the beginning of our new "Pick a Progressive Party" event.  Instead of featuring candidates like we usually do, we want you to help us choose which state parties we should target for critical efforts to get out the vote.  You can vote for as many states as you want, and the five states that receive the most votes will each receive a $3,000 contribution to help fund their efforts to get voters to the polls.

Vote Now!

Over the past year, we've been able to support many progressive candidates in tight races across the country.  You've been a tremendous help not only in picking these exciting candidates, but in joining us to support them financially as well.  Now that we're closing in on the election, we wanted to focus on the state parties.  State parties are responsible for the voter and volunteer motivation necessary to make a strong final showing in the last days of the campaign, and we want to make sure that they have the resources to deliver the votes our candidates need.

Vote Now!

In less than a month, the crucial midterm elections could create Democratic majorities in the House and Senate, and these state parties will play an integral role in deciding which way the scales tip.  Please cast your vote today.

http://www.progressivepatriotsfund.com/pickapatriot/state-vote.html

--
Forward with Feingold! -  Russ for President 2008
http://www.njforfeingold.org

Maggie Herman

Oct 13, 2006, 1:14:15 PM10/13/06
to Draf...@googlegroups.com
Hey, my name is Maggie Herman and I recently changed my e-mail address. My new e-mail is mher...@yahoo.com. I'd still like to be on this e-mail list, but under that e-mail, if that is in anyway possible. Thanks!

- Maggie