New Brunswick Russ for President February MeetUp Summary

Jerry Troiano

Feb 21, 2006, 3:57:26 PM2/21/06
to New Jersey for Feingold / Russ for President
I've posted a summary of New Jersey's inaugural Russ for President
MeetUp that took place last evening here:
http://russforpresident.meetup.com/2/boards/view/viewthread?thread=1701200
. Please take a minute to check it out, and consider joining us next
month.

Fraternally,
Jerry
www.njforfeingold.org
www.russforpresident.com

Ashanti M. Alvarez

Feb 21, 2006, 4:38:27 PM2/21/06
to Draf...@googlegroups.com
Sorry i wasn't able to make it, I had a medical procedure yesterday and wasn't feeling well. For what it's worth, Thursdays would be much better for me as far as attendance. Thanks. Glad to see the meeting went well.
--
"But we are at war, and we here at THE DAILY SHOW
will do our best to keep you informed of any late-

-- Jon Stewart

Jerry Troiano

Feb 24, 2006, 1:24:22 PM2/24/06
to Draf...@googlegroups.com
Thursdays seem to be the best day for all who have made their preference know.  The monthly MeetUp day is now set be the 2nd Thursday of each month.

When:
Thursday, March 9, 2006, 7:00 PM

Where:
Tumulty's Pub [map]