Draft Russ Meetups

Gerald D. Troiano

Jan 16, 2006, 6:30:54 PM1/16/06
to Draf...@googlegroups.com
The day has finally come...

There are now official Draft Russ Feingold for President Meetups.   I've started one for the New Brunswick area that you can sign up for here: http://russforpresident.meetup.com/2/.  Of course, if you live in another part of the state you can always start your own --the more the better.

The monthly Meetup date is tentatively scheduled to be the 3rd Monday of each month.  I would encourage an active discussion either via this Google group and/or here: http://russforpresident.meetup.com/2/boards/ regarding when each month's Meetup should be.

fraternally,
Jerry
www.njforfeingold.org

Ashanti M. Alvarez

Jan 16, 2006, 7:06:20 PM1/16/06
to Draf...@googlegroups.com
replied, and I also put a beautiful NJ For Feingold link near the top of my home page. Looks great!

--
"But we are at war, and we here at THE DAILY SHOW
will do our best to keep you informed of any late-

-- Jon Stewart