Cache line monitoring between threads is supported in Dr memory ?

happydayu001

Aug 9, 2021, 9:07:45 AM8/9/21
to Dr. Memory Users
Hello,
      Cache line monitoring between threads is supported in Dr memory ? I need this feature to monitor sharing between threads.

Derek Bruening

Aug 11, 2021, 5:00:04 PM8/11/21
to drmemor...@googlegroups.com
No, that would be a different type of tool.  Such a tool could be built on the same DynamoRIO instrumentation platform as Dr. Memory.

--

---