Just two weeks until @party 2014.
got a some really cool stuff coming your way, from a new competition on
a volumetric display, to our revised ANSI/ASCII/XBIN category, and our
more traditional demo, graphics and music offerings.
Our presenters are:
- Sean Kean, Voxon – the Voxiebox, a new volumetric display
- Seth Riskin, MIT Museum – holography and spatial imaging
- Sophia Brueckner, MIT Media Lab – Code That Sings Itself
- Arlene Ducao, MIT Media Lab – MindRider, an EEG feedback display
- Britt Snyder, Worcester Polytechnic Institute – New directions for visual art education in college game development programs
- James Susinno, Boston VR Meetup – RiftRay, an implementation of Shader Toy on the Oculus Rift
- Keith Bare, Carnegie Mellon Computer Club – The Vectrex and other Vector Displays
are eleven days left to send in your remote entries if you cannot
attend in person, and to register at the I-plan-ahead rate of $20 rather
than getting a ticket at the door.
Looking forward to seeing you – or your competition entries – at the party!
Val Grimm aka Metoikos