teasecraft-boston THIS FRIDAY: Kinky Craft Night with The CSPH

Kristen Stubbs

Nov 11, 2013, 11:04:52 AM11/11/13
to dorkbo...@googlegroups.com, dis...@artisansasylum.com
This is a quick reminder that our next kinky maker meetup is this Friday, 11/15, in the Artisan's Asylum Multipurpose room Rrom 7:30pm-9:30pm.  This month folks are bringing their own crafts  -- we'll hang out, work on our projects, and talk with Gypsy Starr Vidal of The CSPH.

Regardless of whether or not you have a project going, if you're interested in DIY fun and kinky things, come chat with us!

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1416179708610990/
FetLife event: https://fetlife.com/events/208251

See you Friday!

Best,