Opening with social robot company: BlabDroid Inc.

Alexander Reben

Nov 29, 2013, 10:44:30 AM11/29/13
to Dorkbo...@googlegroups.com
Inline image 1

BlabDroid is the world's first lovable and truly social robot which will disruptively transform the way we interact with what we care about most... from the digital data our phones and cars to our homes, work and public spaces.
We aim to make social robotics which incorporate learning the focal point of people's interface into the digital world. We are aBOLT.io Boston accelerator backed team consisting of Alexander Reben - An MIT trained social robotics engineer and Brent Hoff - an ex-writer of Daily Show fame with knowledge of the entertainment space. We have been covered in publications such as Wired, BostonBusiness Journal and are being documented by the Discovery Channel.
We are seeking an engineer with the following attributes:

Excited about:
- Social and cloud robotics
- Early ventures
- Artificial intelligence and synthetic personalities

Must possess:
- Proven track record of building and shipping product
- Understanding of user experience with social interfaces
- Versed at moving a product from requirements to a production strategy
- Experience in mobile app development
- Capability to lead development of a end to end software product
- Abilities to lead teams and hire talent

Please send a letter of interest and resume to resumes@blabdroid.com
bd.JPG