teasecraft THIS FRIDAY: BYOC / Bring Your Own Craft!

Kristen Stubbs

May 12, 2014, 1:46:50 PM5/12/14
to teasecra...@googlegroups.com, dis...@artisansasylum.com, dorkbo...@googlegroups.com
Bring out all of your new (or neglected) kinky craft projects -- this month teasecraft is getting VERY hands-on. Whether you're up for decorating clothes pins, stitching a piece of leather, or debugging a vibrator circuit, join us and get crafty! (Unfortunately Dawn of Dawnamatrix Designs won't be able to join us this month, but she's scheduled to speak July 18 instead.)

For crafting fun, join us at teasecraft THIS FRIDAY, 5/16, in Artisan’s Asylum Multipurpose Room 1 from 7:30-9:30pm.

As always, feel free to bring your projects-in-progress to share. More details below.  See you Friday!

Best,
Kristen

----------

About teasecraft-boston:
teasecraft is a meetup group for folks interested in making their own sex toys / BDSM equipment / other kinky and fun things. All people 18+ are welcome, regardless of your (a)sexuality/orientation/gender/race or what materials you work with (electronics, wood, metal, leather, software, etc). We want to facilitate face-to-face conversation because it’s such a great medium for showing off projects, sharing stories, and meeting new collaborators.

Not working on a project right now? No worries! Come out and get inspired.

What to bring:

* $3-$5 suggested donation
* Any projects you'd like to show off

For more news, updates, and conversations, join our email list:
http://groups.google.com/group/teasecraft-boston

Let me know if you have any questions!  I hope to see you on 5/16.

Best,
Kristen

Ted Moallem

May 13, 2014, 12:45:04 AM5/13/14
to kri...@toymakerproject.com, dis...@artisansasylum.com, teasecra...@googlegroups.com, dorkbo...@googlegroups.com

Hey Teasecrafters!  Are any of you experts in the area of vibrator circuitry and actuators?
-Ted