Manual Machining Class

Michael Kelly

Feb 3, 2014, 4:32:33 PM2/3/14
to dorkbo...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am teaching a basic manual machining class at Shawsheen Technical Institute in Wilmington, starting this Wednesday. The class will be held once a week from 6-9PM. We will be focusing on manual milling and lathe techniques by building a single-acting air motor. I'm looking to get two or three more students to sign up so I can hold the class, otherwise I may be forced to cancel it. Please check out the class listing and sign up for some mid-week machining fun: http://www.shawsheentech.org/shawsheen-institute/course-listing.html?id=306.

Thanks,
Mike