teasecraft THIS FRIDAY: Jewelrysmithing for Kinksters

Kristen Stubbs

Sep 16, 2014, 2:16:32 PM9/16/14
to dis...@artisansasylum.com, dorkbo...@googlegroups.com, Mob Social List
Hi all,

Want to put a little sparkle in your play? Hypergolic will be presenting "Jewelrysmithing for Kinksters" at teasecraft THIS FRIDAY, 9/19, in Artisan’s Asylum Multipurpose Room 1 from 7:30-9:30pm.

Regardless of whether or not you have a project going, if you're interested in DIY fun and kinky things, come chat with us!

RSVP on FetLife (free registration required):
https://fetlife.com/events/273075

Additional updates and resources are available on our mailing list and FetLife group:
http://groups.google.com/group/teasecraft-boston
https://fetlife.com/groups/53282

More details below. See you Friday!

Best,