looking for wires

lou suSi

Jul 12, 2014, 11:49:59 AM7/12/14
to dorkbo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dorkbots Boston!

I'm pingin' you all here to see if anyone has any spare wires they can donate / give me for a series of projects I'm planning for the Summer and Fall.

I'm basically looking for any lengthy / long phone, network and other cords, cables, etcetera you might have collected and need to get rid of — any number will do as the projects will vary in scale and purpose.

I can come to you { wherever you deem convenient for you } to come get the goods.

Anyone that might be cleaning their little wirehouse can ping me here via the Dorkbot Boston Google Group or hit me up in a more personal way via more personal means if you already have my contact info deetz to coordinate and arrange dates, times and places for a little wire rendezvous ;]

Aight, back to happy weekends for everyone! Have fun and keep Dorkbottin' it up!

Best,

lou
Wires.jpg