teasecraft-boston THIS FRIDAY: Burlesque-Inspired DIY with Clarissa Cupcake!

Kristen Stubbs

Mar 18, 2014, 12:40:50 PM3/18/14
to teasecra...@googlegroups.com, dis...@artisansasylum.com, dorkbo...@googlegroups.com, Mob Social List
This Friday night at teasecraft: Clarissa Cupcake will demonstrate the erotic potential of several surprising, unexpected  genres - including scrapbooking, embroidery, beading and collage - and discuss the value of using feminine kitsch as a tool for psychological  domination, power play, and humiliation.

RSVP on our FetLife event: https://fetlife.com/events/237825

As always, feel free to bring your projects-in-progress to share. More details below.  See you Friday!

Best,
Kristen